Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
6000 N Port Washington Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53217-4524
- ABR, CRS, SRES, Luxury & Relocation
Desty Lorino's business philosophy is simple: he and his team work hard so YOU don't have to. Continually educating themselves on the changing market conditions, The Desty Lorino Team will provide you with everything you need to buy or sell a home, as quickly as possible. Desty's team will stay in touch with you throughout your real estate transaction and after closing, making sure you are informed every step of the way. Desty is:
- A Milwaukee-area neighborhood expert and life-long resident.
- A full-time real estate professional for over 30 years.
- Known among past and present clients for his honesty, integrity and openness.
- A true advocate for his clients' rights.
- Constantly utilizing new technologies to reach buyers and sellers via emerging Internet and social media tools.
- A winner of multiple regional AND national sales awards.
- A member of Real Estate Buyers Agency Council (REBAC).
Awards & Certifications
- Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Relocation Specialist & Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Broker & Notary
- International President’s Circle
- International Diamond Society
- Society of Excellence & Top Producer
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- NRT Top 500 Agents
"Desty is wonderful. We can't say enough on how grateful we are to know him & rely on his expertise."
-Mike & Jill, Client
"Great communicator & very accommodation with his time. Excellent advice on putting together an acceptable offer. Always prompt actions moving toward the goal."
"Desty was great, his knowledge and experience were critical to our success in finding a wonderful home that we love. We truly enjoyed working with him and would absolutely recommend him as a Buyer's realtor!"
-Andy Hunt, Client
"Desty was an absolute pleasure to work with. As first time buyers, he was extremely helpful at explaining the process and answering questions and concerns we had. He was super responsive at all times, sometimes answering emails and texts late at night and early in the morning. He was honest about perspective issues a home might have while we were touring. Desty also really understood how fast-moving the market currently is and worked accordingly while negotiating. We would use him as our agent again in a heartbeat and would encourage anyone looking for a home in the Milwaukee area to contact him!"
"You really can not appreciate everything that Desty does for you until you get someone else. Desty super dedicated to him clients, he is always there for you, any time of the day or night. He is very knowledgeable and will always get back to you with the right information. You can put 100% of your trust with him. He will not let you down. Top Notch."
-Mark Kleist, Client
". A lot going on in our beautiful new home. Rae and I just want to thank you for everything! Your entire team was a pleasure to work with- experienced, knowledgeable, thoughtful, patient, detailed…I could go on and on. Whether it was the house selling in 3 days, troubleshooting MLS, showing us houses all day (and Night), saving boxes referring vendors, none of it went unnoticed and all of it made us feel like a part of your family. The kind of service you team delivers is very rare these days but please know that we recognize it and sincerely appreciate it. Thank you Again."
"We worked with Desty and his team to buy a home and then sell it five years later. Desty and his team are helpful, friendly, professionals. The team is easily accessible, phone calls are returned promptly and advertising and print material are very concise and sales oriented. In a difficult real estate market, Desty was able to work with us and negotiate a sale in under two months. Desty’s team was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone buying or selling a home."
-Doug and Corinne Donner, Client